Our Policy Without Compromising Quality
All units of Yeditepe University R&D and Analysis Center have been established with the TS EN ISO / IEC 17025 quality management system and carry out their work within this framework. Our laboratories have been authorized by Turkak and related Ministries. On the other hand, our Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) audit was carried out by Turkak at the end of August 2020, and our GLP certification process continues. We received Phase 1 and Bioavailability / Bioequivalence Compliance Certificates of our Good Clinical Practices Center in November 2020.
With TS EN ISO / IEC 17025;
• Qualifications of the personnel working in the laboratory
• Periodic calibration of all measuring equipment
• Submission of an accurate analysis report using the appropriate analysis method within the framework of confidentiality principles
• Periodic control of the accuracy of the analysis methods used
• Accurate reporting and recording system
• Evaluation of customer requests and complaints according to international standards
By following many issues such as those, it is ensured that services are provided with high quality, accuracy, speed and confidentiality.
National and international validated methods are used in our analysis.
In addition, in order to guarantee the reliability of our analysis methods, our laboratories are periodically participating and audited in national and international competence and comparison tests with a goal of 100% success.
Confidentiality, Accuracy, Reliability
Samples are delivered to the relevant laboratory units from our Sample Acceptance and Report Editing Unit in accordance with the analysis request and sterilization. Analysis periods are meticulously carried out within the periods stipulated by the relevant standard and delivered to our customers as soon as possible.